Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Golden Gate at Sunrise

I had the opportunity to photograph the Golden Gate Bridge.  This was my first time at the bridge during sunrise.   As on my first visit, I was fortunate to have remarkably clear weather, although my shooting angle was essentially the same as the last photo in my second visit.   Since I was shooting into the sunrise, I was pretty much done by the time the sun actually rose above the horizon.   I was glad of this later when I encountered the traffic delay from an accident on the way to SFO for my late morning flight.

Golden Gate Bridge at Sunrise
This image is a merge of three images taken in portrait orientation and then combined using Photoshop CS5.  Each exposure is 30 seconds long.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo Tim and nice stitch job. Dave Hearne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning.

    You might want to include a link on the last entry of your old blog to this new blog. I had trouble finding it -- of course that could be because it is so late and my brain is less effective than usual.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete